Whether you’re a buyer or a seller, there are five reasons you should always use a real estate professional during a real estate transaction:
1. Experience. My team and I are experienced professionals in our field, just like you’re an experienced professional in your chosen field. We study the market and can tell you exactly what’s going on in the trenches—which properties are selling, which aren’t, which are in the best location, which will generate the best deals, etc.
2. Paperwork. Us real estate professionals have undergone many hours of education focusing on how to facilitate a real estate transaction. Paperwork, while it might sound trivial, is something we deal with day in and day out. We closed 400 deals last year, which means we reviewed at least 700 contracts.
3. Pricing. If you’re a buyer, we want to help you understand the market and whether the property you’re considering is priced well. If you’re a seller, we want to help you maximize the price of your property and getting every dollar you can out of it.
4. Negotiations. Whether you’re a buyer or seller, a real estate professional is there to negotiate the best possible deal for you. When we represent you, we a have a fiduciary duty to you to get you the best deal for your specific scenario.
5. Understanding market conditions. We’re in a relatively hot market, but our market can shift rather quickly. It’s our job to understand what’s going on out there and what’s projected to happen. I don’t have a crystal ball, but I study the market every day and I relay that information to my teammates. Our objective is to make sure you’re armed with all the knowledge you need to make an educated decision.
If you have any more questions about why you should use a real estate professional or you have any other real estate needs, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We’d be happy to help you.